By Gregory Ferrett
Welcome to Monday
It is 2AM and I can’t sleep. My mind is racing with ideas! Why is it the best ideas come in the middle of the night?
Every night I spend time writing my ‘six pack’ (list of things to do) so I can get stuck into my day the moment I wake up. I start about 7 and before I know it 5PM rolls around. Where has the day gone? The vital tasks that will drive my success and maintain my health are still not done … yet I feel productive.
Here is an important lesson. When we allow our lives to be crowed with ‘things to do’ time flies. When we let things go, like in the middle of the night, important things come to the surface. Things which will drive our success.
Success comes when you decide what it is you can let go and create the space to do what is important – the learning, the relationships, health breaks and sales calls.
At 2AM there is nothing else happening to crowd your mind.
Think about your life. What could you choose to let go of today? What could you add to your day to make success that step closer?
- Make an appointment with yourself for a short stop at a book store or walk around the lake
- Have lunch with a friend that makes you laugh so much your serotonin levels rise
- Write that chapter in your book or your Blog
- Sort out that cluttered office … and cluttered mind
You see, Success needs space and you are the only one who can control your cluttered day.
Today’s question and Actions
What are you willing to let go of today?
- Select one thing you can let go and delete it from your life
- Select one thing to help you move towards your goals and make it happen first each day
Observe what happens as you introduce these changes and add or delete things to help move you to towards success.
Have a great week.
Exceptional Sales Performance
P.S. More inspiration on our BLOG here.
Permission is granted to reprint this article with the condition it is republished unedited and in full with full attribution to the author and the authors bio. Please provide a link to the reprint to the following email; email@example.com